Saturday, January 31, 2009

Scrapping the Month Away

Wow! It's been a busy month for scrapping... The month started off with a bang when I squeezed in an all day crop with two of my good friends at my favorite LSS! Then came an online crop at one of my favorite scrappy sites, Scrapbook Doodle... I made a TON of cards and even finished off a few layouts.

Now as the month draws to an end, I'm headed back to my LSS for the day, AND I've found another amazing scrappy site that is having their on-line crop this weekend. Come on over and join me and the fantastic girls of Your Memories By Design for a fun-filled weekend of inspiration and challenges! I absolutely LOVE their unique offerings in their shop and the incredibly friendly atmosphere of the site - I'm sure you will too!

What a better way to spend Superbowl Weekend??? Oh, yeah... Wish me luck as I will be submitting for my first attempt at a LSS Design Team later today!

No comments: