Saturday, January 24, 2009

Latest and greatest...

I've been busy scrapping away these last few weeks thanks to a few challenges and an online crop I've been following. I made a ton of cards as well as a few layouts. One of my favorites is this one that I did for the Scrappin the Music Blog using the song Colors by Kira Willey. I absolutely loved the lyrics and just happened to have a series of photos of my daughter making a variety of faces... Here's the first of what I hope to be a series of several layouts inspired by the great song!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! LOVE that photo, the paint, the flowers!!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us! :):):):):):)

mandysea said...

Ooooh this is gorgeous! I love how the yellow is represented!
Very refreshing!!
Thanks for playing along with us!

Julie said...

What a fun page loving the yellow/white/black combo. Thanks for playing along with us at STM.

Scrapping The Music said...

Beautiful! Love how you incorporated the yellow into your layout! Just BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for playing along with us!!!

Donna said...

This is so pretty! I, too, think I could make several layouts from this one song. I can't wait to see more from you!

Kristii said...

Love the subtle yellow paint!! Perfection!! Such an awesome layout!! Thanks for playing along!!