Thursday, February 5, 2009

Doing the Happy Dance

Got the phone call I've been waiting for last night... I was picked to be on the design team at Scrappy Chic - my favorite LSS for scrapping and shopping! I still don't know a lot of the details (the DT coordinator will be setting up a meeting soon) but I do know that there are four of us on the team and I have been asked to create monthly pages and projects for display at the store! I cannot wait to get started! I will post pics of my submission once I stop in the store and get pics of everything! Oh yeah... One of the layouts I submitted was the "I am Yellow Today" layout from a recent post if you want to take a peek!

1 comment:

Staci Compher said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to work with you on the scrappy chic DT...and love your work!!!! see you tuesday....