Sunday, March 15, 2009

Scrappy Weekend

These are just a few of the pages I've completed this weekend... All of these were done using the fun goodies from the DT kit for this month at Scrappy Chic... Thanks a ton Staci for pushing me to use some products I may not have chosen for myself, but have fallen in love with now that I've experimented! It seems like Staci must have been checking out my photos somehow, because the papers she picked for me worked so well...


Hope you enjoy looking!





4 comments:

Staci Compher said...

....the new layouts turned out awesome....love how you cut the flowers out of the pattern paper...on the last one...great idea....can't wait to see them in person at scrappy chic

~Telah said...

Your layouts are awesome!! Can you please email me Lara's address again. I took her package to the PO to mail and had the wrong zip code down. Now I can't find your email with the address. Thanks!
telahwrenn at yahoo dot com

~Telah
Kids Can Scrap

Angela J. Prieto said...

Oh wow! I love all three of these layouts!!

Julia said...

Love all your layouts Kim. Brilliant work!!!