Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Went to the garage sale at Scrappy Chic this weekend and took my daughter... She took her own money and I let her pick out her own scrappy goodies. Shen came home with a good sized bag of rubber stamps which she has already put to good use. There were some great deals to be had for sure - some of the littler stamps she picked up were only $0.05 with the most expensive one being $3. She was thrilled!

I found a couple of great deals as well... An Autumn Leaves acrylic stamp set for $3, Acrylic block (about 3x4) for $2, a pack of rub-ons, a couple of chipboard mini-albums and some miscellaneous embellishments...

I headed for home so that I would be able to participate in the one hour sketch challenge at Creative Scrappers and ended up with this layout...

I was also able to finish up a layout for a challenge at Scrapbook.com using Graphic 45 papers and a bunch of cards for the month-long card challenge at Your Memories By Design.
Monday was back to finalizing my DT requirements for the month of March... Did a little mini-album for spring and LOVE the way it turned out. I still need to take photos of it so you will have to wait another day or two to check it out... Have a scrappy week!

2 comments:

GinniG said...

What deals you found! And how wonderful your DD scraps with you! I'm jealous. ;)

Staci Compher said...

was good running into you at the sale...it was so crazy there??!! and I got to peek at your mini book at the store...Soooo Adorable!!