Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Well, dd finally did it! She's been asking me if she can get her hair cut for the past couple of weeks, and today she actually went through with it! She cut it herself about 18 months ago (much to my shock and heartbreak) and once I got over the inital moments realized how cute it looked shorter. Well, aparently she agreed since she just discovered a photo from that time frame and decided she wanted it to look like that again. I figure now is a great time to let her do it since it will be so much easier to handle over the summer months, plus it was long enough to donate to a local place that only requires 6 inches of hair for kids with hair loss. I am so proud of her and she looks even more adorable than ever (if I do say so myself!) Pictures coming this evening after ds baseball game (can't be late for that!!!)

Before:













After:


No comments: