Sunday, August 31, 2008

End of Summer Blues...

Totally getting bummed out about the end of summer... Summer is definitely my favorite time of year - LOVE the warm weather and the relaxed pace of everything (not to mention baseball season!)

This year is going to be especially hard for me though since I will be working full time (even if it is only temporary) teaching Biology at the high school in town. I am scheduled to fill in for a teacher who is out on maternity leave until the Friday before Thanksgiving. After only subbing a few days each month on a day to day basis since my dd was born, I am really feeling a bit overwhelmed at what I've taken on. It's bad enough that it is going to be full time, but it is compounded by the fact that the only Biology I've had is my own 9th grade Biology class (many moons ago!) It's not like I don't like science, it's just that my major is chemistry and minor is physics...

Anyway, I know I am going to have a lot of support from the administration at the school - they are even letting me take my kiddos to school on the first day of class so I can get pics and see them off... DS starting his last year of elementary school (boo hoo) and DD going full day for the first time (boo hoo too!!!)

I guess my point in this whole post is that for anyone who visits occaisionally... I may not have any time for scrapping/photography/blogging during then next couple of months (although if I can manage to squeeze even a few minutes, you know I will)... So take care and I'll see you when time allows!

HAPPY FALL!!!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Sorry you won't have time to scrapbook, etc...but I do hope you are happy and able to take care of yourself. Good luck with teaching!